Are you ready to commit to practising yoga, meditation and mindful activity every day for 21 days, starting Monday August 17? If so, we’d love you to join our Yoga Challenge. It’s the ideal motivator to keep you moving through Melbourne’s latest round of restrictions, with the support and accountability of our wonderful community online.
What does the 21 Day Challenge involve?
Yoga Challenges encourage you to deepen your practice, heighten your self-enquiry, and keep you moving and motivated. At Yoga Spot Fairfield, we also like to add some fun! So, every week we will ask you to complete seven practices in seven days – it’ll look something like this:
– 3 livestream yoga classes – Vinyasa, Slow Flow and Yin (option to catch up via recordings)
– 1 guided meditation, 1 guided pranayama session
– 1 bonus movement class: think Bollywood dancing, HIIT Pilates and Myofascial Release
– On Sundays, 1 mindful activity of your choice, or bonus pre-recorded yoga class. Includes Mindful Mandala colouring workshop with Chloe from Hummingbird Ink, date TBC.
What you’ll get:
– Unlimited access to livestream yoga and movement classes for 21 days
– Unlimited access to members-only Facebook page for 21 days
– 1 x Mindful Mandala colouring workshop
– 21-day checklist for motivation and to help keep track
– Community support – we’re all in this together
Join us to discover the benefits of positive, daily practices or to establish new habits leading into Spring (and hopefully an end to hibernation!). Got questions? Shoot us an email.
When: Monday August 17 – Sunday September 6
What: Yoga, meditation, pranayama, movement sessions and more
Investment: $79 or FREE for Livestream Weekly Members ($25 p/w)