Can I use my existing 5/10 pass to book?
Yes. We have manually adjusted expiry dates on these to reflect the time we’ve been closed. If for some reason we’ve missed you, please drop us an email and we’ll get it sorted in a jiffy.
What about intro offers, memberships and unlimited passes (3/12mth etc)?
These will stay paused. As soon as the restrictions around class sizes are lifted (no more groups of 10), we’ll return to our intro, membership and unlimited offerings. Of course we’ll extend expiry dates to reflect the time we’ve been closed.
UPDATE: As of Mon Nov 23, these offerings have returned and are available to purchase
Will you continue Livestream classes?
At this stage no, unless demand warrants it. We’re keen to hear your views – let us know hereif you want Livestream to continue. We’re currently working to create an ‘on-demand’ platform so digital memberships and a library of classes that you can practice from home will be available in the near future.
Why does the class say ‘Call’ when I’m trying to book?
Bookings open seven days in advance of a scheduled class. If you see ‘Call’, it means bookings aren’t open for that class just yet.
How do waitlists work?
If a class is full, you have the option to put your name on the waitlist. If a spot becomes available with more than 12 hours notice, the next person on the waitlist will automatically be added to the class. You will receive an email confirming your place. Cancellations inside of the 12-hour window will result in a forfeit of that class.
What if I buy a new 5/10/20 pack but don’t use it all and want to become a member again (or use my old pass)?
We don’t know how long we’ll be operating under restricted numbers but if things should change quickly, we are happy to credit any unused value on class packs towards memberships or give you slightly longer to use them. We’ll be in touch if that’s the case.
Where can I buy props?
We have a limited range of mats, straps, cork blocks and eye pillows for sale at the studio. Email us if you want to reserve an item. We highly recommend Calm Buddhi bolsters – enter the code ‘yogaspot’ at check out for FREE delivery.
OUR COVID SAFE PLAN
When you visit the studio, you can expect the following measures:
- Limit of 10 students per class – bookings essential. UPDATE: As of Mon Nov 23 this is now 20 students per class
- Hand sanitiser upon entry
- Social distancing floor markers
- No mat hire. BYO and a clean, full length towel for sweat
- No props. BYO
- No mat wipe cloths. BYO
- Until we advise otherwise, please wear a mask when visiting the studio. If you are out of breath during class, remove your mask as needed. Our teaching team will do the same.
- No hands-on adjustments by teachers
- Showers and kitchen facilities closed, BYO water
- Studio will open just 15 minutes before class and close 15 minutes after
- If you are unwell, awaiting COVID-19 test results or have been in contact with someone with a positive test result, please stay at home.