Join us on Saturday February 15 for a relaxing day amongst the vines at the beautiful Bellarine Estate on the Bellarine Peninsula. You’ll enjoy yoga, wine tasting, indulge in share platters and meet wine-loving yogis. This event is an amazing day trip from Melbourne. BYO yoga mat (or pre-book a hired mat).
Your yoga and winery tour starts in Melbourne Docklands, where Megan will meet and greet you at the ferry departure point to the Bellarine Peninsula. Upon arrival in Portarlington, a short bus ride will take us to Bellarine Estate winery, where we’ll stay for the day.
AT THE WINERY
You will get your appetite going with a 60-min indoor or outdoor yoga class, followed by a guided wine tasting in the cellar door. During the wine tasting, indulge in a relaxed lunch with delicious shared platters including a glass of vino on the house. All this will be paired with plenty of laughter and inspiring conversations.
YOGA AND WINE TOUR ITINERARY
10.15 – Arrive at Docklands ferry departure point
10.40 – Depart Docklands with Port Phillip Ferries (ensure you arrive at least 20 min early)*
12.00 – Arrive Portarlington, transfer to shuttle bus
12.15 – Arrive at Bellarine Estate with shuttle transfer
12.30 – Vinyasa yoga class with Megan
13.40 – Guided wine tasting incl. share platters and wine served in cellar door
16.00 – Depart Bellarine Estate to Ferry
16.15 – Drop off at Portarlington Ferry
16.30 – Ferry departs to Docklands
18.00 – Arrival Docklands
* Changes to schedules and times by Port Phillip Ferries are outside of our control
• Meet and greet at the ferry departure point
• Return ferry from Docklands to Portarlington
• Return bus from Portarlington to Bellarine Estate
• 60 min outdoor or indoor yoga (weather dependent)
• Guided seated wine tasting at Bellarine Estate
• Sharing style grazing platters during wine tasting (vegetarian options available)
• Glass of Bellarine Estate wine of choice
$117 Yoga Spot Fairfield members (direct debit or 12 months up-front)